Dramatic black and white

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

I love black and white photos. There is just something about a color-less print that seems to tell someone or something’s story in a way that colors can’t. This week, I thought I would be brave and enter my own photo into iheartfaces weekly challenge. It took me a while to decide which picture I liked enough in black and white to enter, but when it came down to it I went back to my first choice: a favorite photo of hubby and little man walking on the beach.

Photography 133-4

I did all of the editing on this using Lightroom. I actually edited it in color and then converted to black and white. That way I could get the different areas of the picture to the saturation level that I wanted.

Head over to iheartfaces to link up your picture or to see what others are up to!

I_Heart_Faces_Photography_125

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP