before/after

>> Thursday, March 25, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o


Monica over at Pixel Perfect is hosting here traditional “Before & After” blog hop. I looked at all of the entries this week and there are some that are truly fantastic edits! I encourage you to head over and check them out. I downloaded the free version of Lightroom this morning, just to get an idea of how it works {and to decide if I want to purchase it down the road.} So today, all of my edits are being done using Lightroom. None of those fancy layers or anything because, well, frankly I just don’t know how to use them.   :) So here ya go…

 

Unedited 171 Unedited 171

Unedited 397

Unedited 397

Unedited 419

Unedited 419

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP