A Day in the Park

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

Here are a few new photos that I took today. Hubby, Little Man & I went to the park this afternoon for some football and, of course, a photo session. I am learning very quickly that while I may take 200 pictures, there are only a handful that really turn out that I really like. Like this one with Little Man and the nugget. I actually shot this totally and completly on manual. I was really excited when I saw it. The only editing I did on this one was to sharpen and enhance his eyes. No color change, just the sharpen tool. Ya' like?



A shot of some of the trees in the park...


There is a really big pond in the center of the local park...just a shot from the walking trail.


This is a shot of one of the foul poles at the ball field next to the park. I used layering to touch up the color. Seemed like a good 'artsy' shot.



I liked the way that the shadow was hitting the concrete here...


Anywho. We are going down to the beach one day this weekend. We decided to wait until the weather warms up because it was crazy cold here in Florida earlier. And no need to drag the Little Man down to the beach. Don't want him getting sick. Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP