Windows to the Soul

>> Monday, November 8, 2010

This week Mandy over at A Sorta Fairytale is hosting her photo challenge. The theme this week is Windows to the Soul aka Eyes. I have taken several new photos lately of the little guy [birthday pictures, Halloween shots] but none that I love as much as this photo from the archives:

 



LittleMan 017-2

This is by far one of my favorite shots of Little Man. I took this during the summer and I have loved everything about it since then. The angle, the bokeh in the background. The clarity and color of his eyes. This is the kind of picture that reminds me day in and day out WHY I love photography.

 



 

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP