I’m still here…

>> Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just wanted to stop in a say “Hi!” and let you all know that I am, in fact, still here.

When we got orders last week [which you can read about here, if you haven’t already] everything seemed to get a wee-bit crazy. I have tons and tons of photos sitting on my computer just waiting to be edited and no time or energy most days to edit them. I’m working on the last few dozen photos from that big Coast Guard Retirement Ceremony that I shot in early October right now, and then I am hoping to have some shots to get back to my challenges. None of the ones from the ceremony or the reception are really worthy of sharing here. They are good, but not as creative as I wanted them because the gentleman I shot for didn’t want them like that. He was pretty specific on just wanting candids and lone standing family group shots. So, that’s what he got. :-)

I hope you all will bear with me just a few more days till I get caught up. Little Man’s birthday is tomorrow and then Halloween this weekend and I have an Engagement shoot on Sunday. Then hopefully, next week, everything will be back on schedule and you’ll start seeing some new photos again. Hope you are all having a phenomenal week!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP