Black & White Conversion

>> Friday, November 19, 2010

MillerFamily 216


MillerFamily 216 copy


I adjusted the SOOC first; bumped the contrast, boosted the colors to make them pop, and then desaturated the photo. I read a great tutorial somewhere [can’t remember WHERE] online about how if you bump up the saturation before you de-saturate, it makes the colors in the black & white pop. I then added a few textures from Kim Klaussen to the edit.

life with my 3 boybarians

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP