Before & After

>> Thursday, November 18, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_oI have been MIA from this lovely blog hop for a few weeks now. I have been swamped and completely overrun with all of this moving jazz; but now that I have a new photo to show off, I wanted to make sure that I linked up. Here is one of the toughest shots I had to edit from my session with Mandi and her family this weekend. [You can find the other shots from the session right here.] I loved the expression on Maddy’s face, but the giant distraction in the background had to go. Here is the before and after:



MillerFamily 057MillerFamily 057 copy



See what I mean? That giant pump thing in the background was a HUGE distraction. But for those of you who photograph children often, you know that when you are dealing with a feisty, excited and rambunctious two year old, that you have to shoot where you can and hope for the best. Fortunately for me, I was able to clone out that hideous background and replace it with something much more acceptable.

Hope you guys have a great Thursday!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP