Macro Friday

>> Friday, October 1, 2010

I’m really bummed out this morning. I have been insanely busy this week potty training and running errands. I’ve been shooting photos and snapping my heart away all week long, keeping up with my Project 365. I had intentions of editing my heart out today. Last night I went to upload all of my photos and they were gone. Don’t know how, don’t know why, but gone. Everything I shot this week…I was heartbroken. Never had that happen. Thank GOD there weren’t any session photos on there. So, instead today I’m linking up another shot, an older shot, for Macro Friday…

Day29 018

4990658393_2486e5cf67_m

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP