Lock Down

>> Friday, October 15, 2010

Noah-2 years 299

I took this photo over near my parents house at an old run-down one room barn. I immediately knew what feel I was going for and was excited to get home and edit it. The warmth provided by the direct sunlight made for some pretty intense shadows, which I tried to embrace rather than hide from. :-) I was pretty pleased with the way it turned out…topped it off with 3 Kim Klaussen Textures and voila! Enjoy!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP