Sweet Shot

>> Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ok. I’m totally and completely 110% behind on editing and posting. As we speak [ok, well as I type] I am attempting to eat supper (at a very late 10:00 pm), edit said photos that I am behind on and type this little post up for tomorrow. I don’t like when I miss challenges. I feel out of it. And I don’t feel cool. Because there is no post here for all of you to come comment on. So that’s why I’m going all Carrie Bradshaw right now as I multi-task and type and post and eat and…well you get the picture. I have not chosen a winner for my Giveaway here yet. I’m sorry. I will have it posted for you tomorrow. For sure. Please accept my apologies now and have a look at the photo that I have chosen for my Sweet Shot this week.

Day19 062 
I took this in the broad daylight  by the window in the kitchen. However, when I saw it on my computer when I uploaded it, I knew that I had something totally different in mind for this photo. And this was it. Dark background with the bright contrasting yellow. I could really get all philosophical on you here, but I won’t. sweetshotbutton

And since it’s Tuesday and I just discovered this new challenged, I thought I would show you the original before photo so that I could link up with Touch up Tuesday. So here you go. The before:

Day19 062 4988323554_f8273c55aa_m

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP