Portrait Session Preview!

>> Friday, September 3, 2010

Saturday I had the chance to work with Ashleigh at the Botanical Gardens here in town. She got in touch with me when she say my Fall Specials, hoping to get some new and updated photos of herself. She, like myself, hasn’t had any individual photos made since having her Senior Portraits done since 2004. We’ve known one another for years…we even cheered together in Junior High, so it was great to catch up while I snapped some portraits. Here are my favorites from the session:

AshleighHicks 020 AshleighHicks 042 AshleighHicks 064 AshleighHicks 085 AshleighHicks 093 copy  AshleighHicks 115 copy AshleighHicks 137 copy AshleighHicks 263 copy AshleighHicks 308 copy AshleighHicks 343 AshleighHicks 365 copyAshleighHicks 097 copy

Thank you so much Ashleigh for the wonderful session!! I hope you like your preview and I look forward to working with you again! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP