Before And After

>> Thursday, September 2, 2010

The photo for today is from the shoot I did this past Saturday with the lovely Ashleigh. I am going to be real honest with you when I say that I have NO clue how I got this look. I was running an action, accidentally bumped the keys on the keyboard, which in turn messed up the levels. I have no idea what the number settings were, but I was in love with the effect.

AshleighHicks 187

AshleighHicks 187-2

I am in love with the exposure and the almost ethereal, heavenly feel of this picture. Maybe the fact that she was reading the Bible made me like this effect with this photo. I added textures from Isabelle LaFrance and adjusted the saturation on the reds only to bring out the pattern in the dress. Head over to Monica’s for more beautiful Before and After photos!

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP