Tuesday x 3

>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010

365 Day 2 and 3 057 copy I’m linking this cute, cute photo of Little Man giggling up with Trendy Treehouse! I took at the park yesterday. He loves the swings. It only took a few tries to get him going, but once he started laughing he couldn’t stop. This weeks theme: Laughter. I’m also linking this up with the “In a Yellow House” challenge. The theme is “Work & Play.” And while this photo is one of Little Man playing…being a parent is a full time job and there is definitely, DEFINITELY a lot of work involved.

Yellow-Button 4561666212_17394624b6_o _________________________________________________________________________________________

365-Day 2 046This is possibly one of my most favorite shots from this past week. I took it at the pond by my parents house. It had just finished raining, the water was murky, but calm as I have ever seen. I plan to frame this one. It’s so tranquil and relaxing. I’m linking this shot up with Darcy for Sweet Shot Tuesday.

sweetshotbutton 
____________________________________________________________________________

Still 049 I’m linking this picture up with Faith at Simplicity for her Tuesday theme: Love. I know that this is not a picture of two people holding hands, or kissing, or a mommy and a daddy with their newborn. Those are all perfect examples of love. But these flowers represent that to me. I got these in the mail about 2 weeks ago. Hubby has been in California sine April 17. He missed our Anniversary. He missed my Birthday. He missed Mother’s Day. And unless we go visit, he will miss Little Man’s birthday. But nonetheless, my wonderful husband finds the time to send me flowers…Crimson Red roses at that. Two dozen of them, with a beautiful card telling me how grateful he is that I am his wife and how much he misses me. Love that man so much. And these flowers remind me that love can and will conquer all…even long distances.

bloghop

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP