Shapely

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010

sundaycreative
This week I have found a fun new photo challenge to enter. It’s hosted by Madeline Bea Photography and it’s called The Sunday Creative. I’ve seen this cute little logo all over the photoblogosphere, and finally got around to checking things out for myself. Her themes and categories are fun and unique, pushing us to explore new ideas for our photographs. This weeks challenge is Shapely. I had so much fun with this one. I shot several different things, but as far as the ‘shapes’ go, this image was my absolute favorite.

 

Playtime 126 
This is actually the bottom piece of my Mother-in-laws Wind Chime. I love that the circle was cracked and the paint was pealing. And I know that technically there is a lot of negative space in this photo, but I couldn’t resist the sun-flare and the unique composition. What can I say? I’m an artist…technically correct or not. Head on over to the challenge and check out all of the other wonderfully creative and unique entries!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP