Orange

>> Saturday, August 14, 2010

paper_mama_button_copy

The theme with The Paper Mama this week is Orange. Not one of my favorite colors to wear or anything, but it definitely makes for some cute photographs! Orange always seem to make photos so bright and cheery…This one of little man is one of my favorites. We took it while we were out to eat one night. That’s my baby sister with him. I love the expression on his face and the contrast in the background. And I love how sharp and crisp and blue his beautiful eyes are.

 

stuff 047

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP