Buddies

>> Wednesday, August 4, 2010

4692280470_5886a42aba
Little Man has a best friend {aside from me and his daddy, of course.} His best friend is about a foot tall, made entirely out of plastic and has a wicked karate chop action. He carries him everywhere. Literally. To the tub, in the car, to the store, to bed…they spend time watching movies. You see, Little Man’s buddy is a movie star. He’s got three films out; all of which have been big screen hits. But he’s my son’s best friend, so I have to tolerate the Celebrity Ego. Okay…I’m totally kidding. Anyway. Here is my entry for Paper Mama’s “Buddies” Photo Challenge.

 

 

Playtime 024

That’s right. We are a Toy Story fanatical family. We have Woody. We have Buzz. We have Potato Head. We have cups and plates and blankets…if there is a Toy Story logo on it, them I’m sure we’ve got it. Oh well. It could be worse. Little Man could be infatuated with SpongeBob [no offense…]

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP