New 50 mm Lens

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010

I got my new Canon 50 mm f/1.8 lens the other day. Let me just say, for anyone who reads this and is looking for a portrait lens, this one is fantastic! Especially for the price. I got it off of Amazon for 109.99 plus shipping [which I paid a little bit more for because I wanted my lens quickly. So I bought next day shipping. Oh well.] I had a lot of people telling me this lens was wonderful and took unbelievable photo’s and they were right. Here are some pictures of Little Man I’ve taken with it.

 

189-e

Photography 228

Photography 231

Photography 232

Photography 237

Photography 240

 

This lens definitely comes highly recommended by yours truly. The next one on my list is an 85 mm. I’ll be buying it this summer. Oh yeah! You may have already known, but any of you who are in school or taking classes, you can purchase Photoshop software for dirt cheap. I mean like $200.00 for the full package with no upgrades. I can’t wait to start back to school to take advantage of that! Also, how do you guys like the new layout? Once I finally tweeked it enough and got myself satisfied with it, I’m really proud of it. I like the layout and the ability to make the photos so large. I’m also using Live Writer now to do all of my blogging and it’s saving so much time and has some GREAT capabilities. Notice the rounded edges on my photos? Yeah. Did that with Live Writer. And, the best part: It’s FREE!!!

 

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend! I’ll be shooting some more tomorrow and adding some new photos for you.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP