I let myself get down

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010

I let myself get frustrated yesterday. I knew it would happen sooner or later, and I’m about 110% sure that at some point later on down the road that I will get frustrated all over again. I tend to get pretty impatient when it comes to accomplishing things. Ask my hubby. It drives him absolutely insane. And I’m pretty sure I’m not the only person out there who ever gets frustrated. I’m just one of those people who loves to see immediate results. And when I don’t get them, I get a little…well, blah. Yesterday was absolutely perfect. The beach, the sunshine, and just getting to spend the day with the two people I love the most in the world. And then I got home last night, hoping that my pictures would be as perfect as our day was. They were good. Just not as good as I had hoped they would be. I sat on the couch last night, looking over them and I found myself getting discouraged. So….I closed my computer and went to bed. Then woke up this morning and looked at them again. Still not the best in the world. And I’m sure a professional who’s looked at and taken thousands upon thousands of photos could tell you every single thing that is wrong with them. But no matter. I’m definitely making improvements. And that’s progress enough for me. This is a marathon, right? Not a sprint.  :)

Unedited 256 256-e

Unedited 262 262-e

Unedited 308 308-e

Unedited 347 347-e

Unedited 367

367-e

367-e1

Unedited 366 366-e

Unedited 297

297-e

Unedited 301

301-e

Unedited 317

317-e

Unedited 313

313-e

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP