Ethan

>> Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I know it’s been ages since I posted, and I thank those of you who are faithful in sticking around to see what I have new going on. It isn’t that I have stopped taking pictures, so much as it is that I just simply have not had time to do it as much as I would like. The husband is back home from California and we are preparing to make the big move to Kodiak, AK in less than a week.

Over Christmas I did have the chance to snap a few non-professional photos of the husband’s stepbrother’s baby boy-Ethan. I’m planning an actual session with them for his three month portraits in the coming week, but for now, here are just a few of the snapshots of him I captured Christmas Eve:


Ethanethan1Ethan2ethan3
Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Watch for more new photos…hopefully coming SOON!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP