Before & After

>> Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day11 030

Day11 030

I really hate shooting photos in doors. No matter how close to the window I get, I am never completely satisfied with the outcome. Even with the correct White Balance. This photo I liked because of the clarity of the spots on the flower [pardon my use of the term ‘spots…’ I know nothing about gardening or flowers. LOL] But the lighting of the background wasn’t my favorite. So I ran a few actions by The Pioneer Woman and played around with the contrast and levels. I also added textures that I found via Google. I can’t even tell you specifically where they came from. I shot this using my Canon Xsi and a 50 mm/1.8 lens. This was edited in Photoshop Elements 8. Head over to Monica’s for more Before and After photos or to link up your own!

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP