Wow

>> Monday, August 23, 2010

The theme for Mama and the Dudes challenge this week is Wow. I knew the perfect photo for this challenge when I saw the theme. I took this the last time I went to visit my old college roommate and best friend. We had gone to Starbucks and I bought Little Man a pack of chocolate covered Graham Crackers. We were riding along, thinking that he had fallen asleep. I turned around and this is what I saw:

stuff 054
You can’t see all of the mess here, but the entire car seat was covered in chocolate. It was a MESS. This was most definitely a WOW moment.  :)

mamahearts

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP