Eye See You

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o

This week for Monica’s “before and after” blog hop, I decided to go with a photo that was a big mess up. I was outside in the yard with Little Man, snapping a few random photos of him acting like a boy, and he started playing behind the stair railing on the front porch. And this is what I snapped:

 

 

 

NoahOutside 029Nothing at all ‘correct’ about this photo. Nothing of any significance-except his ‘eye.’ That one eye was so clear and so bright that I thought this picture would be worth saving {after some editing of course.}

 

And this is the result:

NoahOutside 029

What do you think? Head on over to Pixel Perfect for more before and after fun!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP