Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday

>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I’m back, folks. I feel like I have been gone forever because I haven’t A) Posted a lot in the past week; and B) Visited/Commented on your posts this past week. But today, I am here. Be excited. :-) And with me I’ve brought a few photos…

JoseSanjuro 466 DAy36-1  I’m linking this photo up with Faith @ Simplicity for her Light theme, with Darcy @ My 3 Boybarians for Sweet Shot Tuesday, and with Chelsea over at Paper Heart Camera for Touch Up Tuesday. Check these ladies out and Enjoy your Tuesday!!

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper MamaSweet Shot Day

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP