Scavenger Hunt Sunday

>> Sunday, August 22, 2010

 
Today is the first time I’ve actually had my photos done in time to join Ashley in Scavenger Hunt Sunday. And even today, I’m posting later than I usually would. Oh well. At least I’m here. In case you haven’t heard of this fun it works like other Scavenger Hunts work…you get a list of items to hunt and then go out and capture them on camera.

The rules are simple:

  1. Anyone can participate. 
  2. You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. 
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I'm not too strict about it - I do my best to take fresh shots). 
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Monday at the latest) - you can use the new button. 
  5. Have fun!

Here are my shots for this week:

1. Leading Lines

ScavengerHunt 063

I have placemats similar to this packed up in a box in Florida and I LOOOVE them! The look to be made of something similar to wicker.They wipe clean very easily and fold up for simple storage. And let’s not forget about the awesome pattern!

2. Something Comfortable

ScavengerHunt 010

Pillows. I love my pillows. I sleep with 3 when the husband is at home and in bed…but when he’s gone, like he has been for the past several months…I sleep with at least 5.  :) Oh well. You can’t beat comfort.

3. Feet

Playtime 060

Little Man hasn’t quite figured out how to pedal on his own…Oh well. He’ll get it sooner or later. :)

4. Sight

ScavengerHunt 046 

I think the thing that I ended up love the most about this photo was that it was clear enough and precise enough to see the scratches and the dirt on the lens of the glasses. Let me just mention, that these aren’t my glasses. As much as I need to go get my eyes checked and invest in some “eyes” for myself, I haven’t done it yet.

5. Sweet

ScavengerHunt 081-1

ScavengerHunt 074

I couldn’t decide which one of these I liked the best, so I included both. The first one is sugar…no doubt that it is sweet. And then Strawberry Cream Savors-my absolute favorite candy.

I encourage you to go check out this fun blog hop. The hunt items are always creative and it’s definitely challenging to your creativity. Not to mention, seeing how everyone else interprets the themes. Hope you all had a great weekend!!

4795223164_aa1eb66c07_o

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP